Check Us on BrokerCheck – a free tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisers and firms.
In 1946, Joseph B. Bumgardner founded the CPA firm as a sole proprietorship in Victoria, Texas. The firm later became a partnership in 1952 when Jack R. Morrison became a partner. Today, the team consists of 20 professionals that include CPAs and Certified Financial Planners™. Bumgardner Morrison has not only expanded its team, but also its service offerings in order to provide a greater benefit to the individuals and businesses of South Texas and throughout the United States.
By integrating wealth management with the tax and accounting services, Bumgardner Morrison provides comprehensive financial solutions that look at each client’s financial situation in its entirety. This helps ensure that the entire plan is working in a tax-optimized manner.
Though the firm has evolved, and new team members and services have been introduced, the firm’s continued commitment to doing what’s best for the client has never changed.
At Bumgardner Morrison, we value accurate and timely work and developing strong relationships with our clients. These values are the foundation for the experience we strive to create for our clients. We provide comprehensive CPA and wealth management services to assist you in creating generational wealth. We will take the time to analyze all facets of your financial situation in order to help design your ideal financial future and design the steps to get you there.
We promise to:
- Be responsive
- Always act with integrity
- Provide useful and valuable solutions
- Communicate openly
- Respect your needs and goals at all times
- Continue to grow and build a high-quality team with diverse backgrounds, providing a wide range of expertise to you
- Serve our community and profession, and continue to develop ourselves professionally
- Work hard each day to be the kind of firm with whom our employees, clients and other professionals are proud to associate
Have you met our team?
We have a wealth of experience in the financial services industry.